Do you have a property similar to 601 N Fairfax St #213 in Alexandria lingering on the market?
Did you know that in The Oronoco:
- the average number of days on the market is 156.
- the most expensive home on the market is 601 N Fairfax St #213.
- the least expensive property on the market is 601 N Fairfax St #213.
- 601 N Fairfax St #213 is currently listed for $1,649,000.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your residence isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- What's the average days on market in your area?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
Recently Sold At The Oronoco
Here are a number of reasons residences in 22314 in the City of Alexandria will sometimes have no offers:
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every now and then it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but sometimes this is the problem.
- First Impression — Let's face it: several units are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Odor — Nearly all places have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you looking at selling your abode in The Oronoco? If so, it's recommended to think about what places have sold at The Oronoco in 22314 in Alexandria. That can give a unit seller a starting point for determining your 2-bedroom Contemporary-style residence's value. Phone Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your unit's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to present to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Why not work with a local, small-business that cares about your needs?