I'd like to introduce you to one of Nesbitt Realty's finest agents. Ronald Ginyard, Sr. is a super licensed real estate adviser. I work hard every day in and around 22314 in Alexandria, Virginia.
I like 1707 Prince St #7. This penthouse in 22314 in Alexandria looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
Let's take a moment to resolve your essentials so that you can realistically learn whether
purchasing a 3-bedroom Contemporary-style home in 22314 in the City of Alexandria is for you. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a home in Alexandria?
I'd love to talk through your options. A few of the issues to sort through:
- Do you need a garage? of the penthouses in this neighborhood have a garage.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront home?
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a enclave with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Old Town Alexandria
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Old Town Alexandria is natural gas.
- Homes around 1707 Prince St #7 were built around 1880. How old is too old? How new is too new?
Our family business lives, works and plays here and we appreciate the opportunity to help you achieve your real estate goals. in the City of Alexandria?”]No one knows more about the local real estate market than Nesbitt Realty. in 22314?”]We’re here when you need us. in 22314?”]
$734,990 : 418 Gibbon St, Alexandria 22314
2 beds, 1 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,080 sq. ft.
Year built: 1910
Days on Market: 3
$725,000 : 115 N Lee St #Bh501, Alexandria 22314
1 beds, 2 full baths
Living area: 1,301 sq. ft.
Year built: 1985
Days on Market: 4
$739,900 : 1115 Quaker Hill Ct, Alexandria 22314
3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 2,394 sq. ft.
Year built: 1990
Days on Market: 11
Thanks for the opportunity to serve your real estate needs. Your business is appreciated.