Do you have a townhouse similar to 102 Roberts Ct in the City of Alexandria that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in Shuters Hill:
- the average number of days on the market is 2.
- the most expensive townhouse on the market is 102 Roberts Ct.
- the least expensive townhouse on the market is 102 Roberts Ct.
- 102 Roberts Ct is currently listed for $749,900.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a market savvy Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What's the average days on market in your neighborhood?
- How does your listing look compared with the places priced similarly?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
Recently Sold At Shuters Hill
Here are some reasons homes similar to 102 Roberts Ct in Alexandria will sometimes have no real buyers:
- First Impression — Let's face it: some properties are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a townhouse without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but once in a while this is the problem.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to move your residence in Shuters Hill, it's prudent to find out about what homes have sold at Shuters Hill in 22314 in Alexandria. That can give a townhouse seller a starting point for determining your $749,900 3-bedroom 2-baths traditionals-style home's value. Phone Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your townhouse's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to illustrate to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
I’m as excited about your next home as you are.