The Duke in Carlyle District of Alexandria is surrounded by several parks with various amenities. These parks include:
- African American Heritage Memorial Park– this manicured setting & wetland area features memorial sculptures, a historic cemetery & walking paths. It is located at 500 Holland Ln.
- Mount Vernon Trail– Located at 1198 George Washington Memorial Pkwy, this 18-mile paved trail stretches from George Washington’s Mount Vernon Estate to Theodore Roosevelt Island. It then connects with regional trails, including the Potomac Heritage, Custis, Rock Creek, Four Mile Run, and Woodrow Wilson Bridge Trails.
- Windmill Hill Park– is a city park featuring a basketball court, a playground, riverfront seating, a dog area, and sand volleyball. It is located at 501 S Union St.
- Waterfront Park– Located at 1A Prince ST, Waterfront park features boat docking, riverfront seating, walking trails, statues & monuments, plus boat docks, walking trails & seating.
- Armory Tot Lot– Located at 208 S Royal St, this park has a playground/tot-lot and a sitting area in the Old Town neighborhood.
- Founders Park– is a peaceful riverside park that borders the Potomac River in Old Town Alexandria, Virginia. It is located at 351 N Union St.
Properties in Duke Condominium
Home size: 925 sq.ft.
Subdivision: Duke Condominium
Property Type: Unit/Flat for Sale
Last Updated: 06/11/2020