Comparison shopping is a good idea no matter what you're buying. So, if you're spending about $1,595,000 on real estate in Alexandria let's take into account a few of your selections.
This dwelling is at 413 N Washington St Alexandria VA.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the shopper at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the home. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us.
- 413 N Washington St is located at Old Town in the 22314 ZIP code.
- The section is served by George Mason, and Lyles-Crouch Elementary Schools, and T.C. Williams High School.
- If you use Nesbitt Realty as your home hunter agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you Around $9,857 at closing.
- duplexes in this place were built around 1860.
- The subject property has been available 3 days, but the average days on the market in this neighborhood is 91
[Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers
Here’s what the listing agent is saying:
BEAUTIFUL HISTORIC PROPERTY WITH MANY ORIGINAL AND RESTORED DETAILS. Beautiful 1872 historic Victorian townhouse with 3 floors above ground + lower level/basement. Left side of duplex building. Major restoration of original & period details … [Read more]
Where can I find similar properties?
Nesbitt Realty's Recommendations For Buyers With A Budget Around $1,595,000
108 N Payne St $1,599,000
7112 Marine Dr $1,599,000
5125 Remington Dr $1,575,000
2107 Belle Haven Rd $1,599,000
7911 Fort Hunt $1,588,888
300 South Union St #Residence 3-305 $1,645,000
See more in Alexandria $1,545,000 to $1,645,000
Nesbitt Realty reminds clients, “Think about the long haul. Not just your immediate needs.” Will this home suit your purposes next year, five years from now? If you're moving in the next 3 to 5 years, how easy will it be to list this residence.