Nesbitt Realty is a local real estate pro specializing condos in the City of Alexandria. 1401 E Abingdon Dr #3 is a 1-bedroom Colonial-style condo in 22314 in the City of Alexandria, but it’s not for every buyer.
I’d like to chat about your requirements so that you can realistically decide if purchasing a mid-20th-century condominium in Alexandria is for you. What’s important to you? Some of your considerations include:
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average-sized home in Old Town Alexandria is 2,614.
- Do you need a handicap accessible unit? Do you like steps?
- The highest-priced condominium at Old Town Alexandria is listed for $4,950,000. Do you know if 1401 E Abingdon Dr #3 is a good value?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe the floors aren’t a big concern for you.
- How important is it that you stay in 22314? Have you considered neighboring areas?
Nesbitt Realty appreciates the opportunity to help you. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate expectations in the City of Alexandria.
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Condos Cost In Alexandria?
|Budget (1 to $300,000)||10 Active|
|Affordable (300001 to $400,000)||4 Active|