1200 Braddock Pl #509 is a compelling late 20th-century condo in 22314, but it’s not for every buyer.
My objective with this commentary is to help you figure out your desires, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. What’s important to you? A few of your options include:
- Do you care about amenities? Condominiums at Braddock Place offer additional benefits from this community..
- How important is it that you stay in 22314? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Braddock Place is 752.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is heat pump(s).
- Do you like brick condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
This is just the start of an important thought-process that leads to you finding the best condominium for you. It would be my deep honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate desires.
Nesbitt Realty has received numerous awards and recognitions for client satisfaction because we get results that make our clients happy.
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Condos Cost In Alexandria?
|Budget (1 to $300,000)||24 Active|
|Affordable (300001 to $400,000)||12 Active|
|Entry-Level (400001 to $550,000)||1 Active|
Speak to a real estate professional at (703)765-0300. Our agents have the experience and local knowledge to find your dream home.