Do you have a dwelling that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in Old Town Commons:
- the average number of days on the market is 26.
- the most expensive dwelling on the market is 725 N Alfred St.
- the least expensive interior row/townhouse on the market is 815 N Patrick St #204.
- 717 N Alfred St is currently listed for $977,000.
For various sellers, a interior row/townhouse that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is the price right?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- What's the average days on market in your section?
Recently Sold At Old Town Commons
See more in Recently Sold At Old Town Commons
Here are several reasons residences in 22314 in Alexandria will sometimes have little activity:
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but on rare occasions this is the problem.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- First Impression — Let's face it: several interior row/townhouses are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you dreaming about selling your property in Old Town Commons? If so, it's smart to see what homes beside your home have recently sold for. Sold residences can give a home seller an idea what the seller's own interior row/townhouse will fetch. Connect with Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your place's value. Nesbitt Realty can also prepare a marketing plan to demonstrate to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
We appreciate every opportunity and love the fact that you picked us. Contact us at (703)765-0300 to speak to a real estate agent that cares about your needs.