Nesbitt Realty works real estate in Alexandria, Virginia and can help you too. 717 Massey Ln #A is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it's not important to me that my client buy this unit, or any particular condominium in the City of Alexandria. Rather, it's more important to me that I do what's right for my client.
Let's slow down to sort through your needs so that you can realistically figure if buying a $603,000 condominium in 22314 in Alexandria is for you. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a unit in Alexandria? What do you know about Old Town Greens? Did you know that 1679 Hunting Creek Dr has the highest priced condo in the neighborhood? Do you know that 717 Massey Ln #A has the lowest advertised price in the neighborhood.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 717 Massey Ln #A is a 2-bedroom unit.
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options beside Old Town Greens.
- What style of condominium do you prefer? If you like large units, you'll love the place around Old Town Greens.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Residents at Old Town Greens enjoy additional benefits from this community..
This is just the start of an important thought-process that leads to you finding the best condominium for you. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams in the City of Alexandria.
What Subdivisions In Alexandria Have Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
|Old Town Greens||2 Active|
|Condos At Carlyle Square||1 Active|
|Carlyle Towers Condominium||1 Active|
|Carlyle Towers||1 Active|