Are you a unit seller with a residence similar to 309 Holland Ln #203 in the City of Alexandria that hasn't sold?
Did you know that in The Royalton:
- the average number of days on the market is 59.
- the most expensive unit on the market is 309 Holland Ln #115.
- the least expensive unit on the market is 309 Holland Ln #203.
- 309 Holland Ln #203 is currently listed for $404,900.
If your home has been available for months with no traffic, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- What's the average days on market in your community?
- How does your listing look compared with the units priced similarly?
Recently Sold At The Royalton
$410,000 : 309 Holland Ln #329, Alexandria 22314
Sold on 2020-12-18
1 beds, 1 full baths
Living area: 753 sqft
Year built: 2006
Here are a few reasons units will sometimes have no real buyers:
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but here and there this is the problem.
- Odor — The majority of homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but on rare occasions it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a home without good parking can be slow to sell.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you dreaming about selling your abode in The Royalton? If so, it's wise to find out about what homes have sold for in the surrounding neighborhood. Those units can give a home seller an idea of the list price for your affordable home. Talk to Andrew Patton to get a free and more accurate assessment of your place's value. Andrew Patton can also prepare a marketing plan to illustrate to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate.