- the average number of days on the market is 59.
- the most expensive unit on the market is 309 Holland Ln #115.
- the least expensive unit on the market is 309 Holland Ln #203.
- 309 Holland Ln #203 is currently listed for $404,900.
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- What's the average days on market in your community?
- How does your listing look compared with the units priced similarly?
Recently Sold At The Royalton
$410,000 : 309 Holland Ln #329, Alexandria 22314<!-- -->
Sold on 2020-12-18
1 beds, 1 full baths
Living area: 753 sqft
Year built: 2006
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but here and there this is the problem.
- Odor — The majority of homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but on rare occasions it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a home without good parking can be slow to sell.