- the average number of days on the market is 123.
- the most expensive unit on the market is 211 Prince St.
- the least expensive dwelling on the market is 1517 King.
- 312 S Washington St is currently listed for $1,000,000.
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- What's the average days on market in your community?
Recently Sold At Old Town Alexandria
$910,000 - 414 N Patrick St SOLD!
3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,640 sqft
Year built: 1920
Call for an appointment to see in person! Stunning, end unit townhome, walking distance to Old ... [Read more]
$4,950,000 - 217 S Fairfax St SOLD!
6 beds, 6 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 8,030 sqft
Year built: 1770
Welcome to 217 South Fairfax, one of Old Town's most outstanding and desirable historic ... [Read more]
$649,000 - 306 N Patrick St SOLD!
3 beds, 1 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,048 sqft
Year built: 1900
Old Town living at it's very best!! Fully detached 1900 built home less than 3 blocks to King ... [Read more]
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older units where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Odor — Most places have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a unit without good parking can be slow to sell.
- First Impression — Let's face it: several properties are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.