Do you have a unit in Northern Virginia that isn't getting any action?
Did you know that in Old Town Alexandria:
- the average number of days on the market is 123.
- the most expensive unit on the market is 211 Prince St.
- the least expensive dwelling on the market is 1517 King.
- 312 S Washington St is currently listed for $1,000,000.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a friendly Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- What's the average days on market in your community?
Recently Sold At Old Town Alexandria
$910,000 – 414 N Patrick St SOLD!
3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,640 sqft
Year built: 1920
Call for an appointment to see in person! Stunning, end unit townhome, walking distance to Old … [Read more]
$4,950,000 – 217 S Fairfax St SOLD!
6 beds, 6 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 8,030 sqft
Year built: 1770
Welcome to 217 South Fairfax, one of Old Town’s most outstanding and desirable historic … [Read more]
$649,000 – 306 N Patrick St SOLD!
3 beds, 1 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,048 sqft
Year built: 1900
Old Town living at it’s very best!! Fully detached 1900 built home less than 3 blocks to King … [Read more]
Here are a few reasons units similar to 312 S Washington St in the City of Alexandria will sometimes have little activity:
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older units where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Odor — Most places have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a unit without good parking can be slow to sell.
- First Impression — Let's face it: several properties are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to market your place in Old Town Alexandria, it's sensible to learn more about what places have sold at Old Town Alexandria in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. That can give a seller a starting point for determining your $1,000,000 2-bedroom 2-baths Colonial-style unit's value. Get in touch with Andrew Patton to learn more about Andrew Patton's plan to market your place of residence. Andrew Patton is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your home's market value.
We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve your real estate needs.