Are you a home seller with a place that hasn't sold?
Did you know that in Braddock Place Townhomes:
- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive interior row/townhouse on the market is 808 N Fayette St.
- the least expensive interior row/townhouse on the market is 808 N Fayette St.
- 808 N Fayette St is currently listed for $820,000.
If your interior row/townhouse has been listed for months with little activity, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is the price right?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- What kind of feedback is your property getting?
Recently Sold At Braddock Place Townhomes
Here are curated reasons interior row/townhouses in 22314 in Alexandria will sometimes have no traffic:
- Odor — Many homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older places where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you considering selling your interior row/townhouse in Braddock Place Townhomes? If so, it's wise to investigate what homes have sold at Braddock Place Townhomes in 22314 in Alexandria. That can give a seller a starting point for determining your 3-bedroom residence's value. Reach out to Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your property's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.