Are you a real estate seller with a interior row/townhouse similar to 111 Prince St in Alexandria that hasn't sold?
Did you know that in Old Town Alexandria:
- the average number of days on the market is 136.
- the most expensive interior row/townhouse on the market is 211 Prince St.
- the least expensive interior row/townhouse on the market is 1517 King.
- 111 Prince St is currently listed for $2,225,000.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a great Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- What's the average days on market in your community?
Recently Sold At Old Town Alexandria
Here are curated reasons homes will sometimes have no traffic:
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Odor — The majority of interior row/townhouses have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- First Impression — Let's face it: curated homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to list your interior row/townhouse in Old Town Alexandria, it's wise to investigate what interior row/townhouses have sold at Old Town Alexandria in 22314. That can give a real estate seller a starting point for determining your $2,225,000 4-bedroom 3-baths federals-style abode's value. Email Alan Clerinx to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. Alan Clerinx can also prepare a marketing plan to illustrate to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Why not work with a local, small-business that cares about your needs?