Do you know Julie Nesbitt? I like 922 S Washington St #109. This condo in Alexandria, Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Julie Nesbitt is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
Contact Nesbitt Realty today to discuss your needs and wants list. Julie Nesbitt's expectation is to come in under budget, but hit all of the check marks on your priority list.
I'd like to chat about your essentials so that you can realistically think through whether buying a mid 20th-century condominium in Alexandria is for you. Of the top of your head, what's most important to you? To get what you want, you need to know what you want. For example:
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like small units, you'll love the place around Bearings South.
- Do you want the most expensive unit in the community, like 922 S Washington St #109 or do you prefer the least expensive unit like 820 Washington St S #A-327.
- The highest priced condominium at Bearings South is listed for $259,000. Do you know if 922 S Washington St #109 is a good value?
- Residents at Bearings South enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
How can we help?Nesbitt Realty is a family-run small business that appreciates the opportunity to serve your Northern Virginia real estate needs.