Rentals in 22314
- $1,925: 1608 W Abingdon Dr #202, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Potowmack Crossing | Comparables |
- $2,950: 222 Green St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Yates Gardens | Comparables |
- $2,295: 1723 Cameron St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Baggett | Comparables |
- $2,395: 1612 Boyle St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Baggett Tract | Comparables |
- $1,850: 512 N Payne St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Old Town Alexandria | Comparables |
- $2,950: 1735 Cameron St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Baggett | Comparables |
- $5,000: 821 King St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Old Town | Comparables |
- $3,150: 1405 Roundhouse Ln #308, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Old Town Village | Comparables |
- $1,900: 307 Prince St #3, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Old Town | Comparables |
- $1,900: 307 Prince St #2, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Old Town Alexandria | Comparables |
Stay Within Your Budget
The first step for any renter is to establish a realistic budget. Without a budget you will not be able to make an informed decision about the type of property that you are able to afford, and you may eventually find yourself struggling to pay your rent.
When drawing up a budget you need to consider your fixed costs. These are payments that must be made monthly and they cannot be altered. You need to subtract your fixed costs from your monthly income. These could include car insurance, travel costs, school fees, and debt repayments. Then, you should also subtract your living expenses such as food, entertainment, and medical bills. Once you have subtracted all these costs, you will be able to determine the amount that you have available to spend on rent per month. It is important to be realistic when you draw up your monthly expenses; and it is a good idea to include an additional amount to be set aside for emergencies, savings, and unexpected expenses. Once you have a clear idea of your rental budget, you may then start looking for a property that suits both your lifestyle requirements and is within your budget. This is a good time to contact a Rental Agent. Rental Agents have access to all the available rentals. They can ensure that you get good value for money; and best of all, they cost the renter nothing.
Number of bedrooms in rental properties on the market in Alexandria
Nesbitt Realty is a family-run real estate brokerage located in Northern Virginia.