Are you a home seller with a condo similar to 400 Madison St #1801 in Alexandria that isn't getting any action?
Did you know that in Alexandria House:
- the average number of days on the market is 17.
- the most expensive property on the market is 400 Madison St #1801.
- the least expensive place of residence on the market is 400 Madison St #1006.
- 400 Madison St #1801 is currently listed for $949,900.
If your place has been listed for months with no traffic, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- What kind of feedback is your home getting?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
Recently Sold At Alexandria House
Here are some reasons condos similar to 400 Madison St #1801 in the City of Alexandria will sometimes have no buyers:
- Odor — Many homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- First Impression — Let's face it: a couple of places are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older condos where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you pondering selling your place of residence in Alexandria House? If so, it's appropriate to take into account what condos beside your home have recently sold for. Sold condos can give a home seller an idea what the seller's own home will fetch. Contact Nesbitt Realty to learn more about Nesbitt Realty's plan to market your residence. Nesbitt Realty is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your home's market value.