Are you a home seller with a home similar to 134 Roberts Ln #401 in the City of Alexandria that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in Fort Ellsworth:
- the average number of days on the market is 173.
- the most expensive home on the market is 134 Roberts Ln #401.
- the least expensive property on the market is 134 Roberts Ln #401.
- 134 Roberts Ln #401 is currently listed for $359,000.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a friendly Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What kind of feedback is your condo getting?
- What's the average days on market in your enclave?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
Recently Sold At Fort Ellsworth
See more in Recently Sold At Fort Ellsworth
Here are collected reasons homes will sometimes have no offers:
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but here and there this is the problem.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a home without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to list your residence in Fort Ellsworth, it's advisable to investigate what residences have sold at Fort Ellsworth in 22314 in Alexandria. That can give a property seller a starting point for determining your $359,000 2-bedroom 1-baths contemporary place's value. Get in touch with Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your place of residence's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to illustrate to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Find out why our clients love us
. Call (703)765-0300.