Do you have a detached home similar to 309 S Columbus St in the City of Alexandria that won't sell?
Did you know that in Burges Square:
- the average number of days on the market is 8.
- the most expensive detached home on the market is 309 S Columbus St.
- the least expensive residence on the market is 309 S Columbus St.
- 309 S Columbus St is currently listed for $975,000.
A detached home that's seen very little activity when listed for sale for months is frustrating. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is the price right?
- Is your detached home listed on your local multiple listing service?
- How does your listing look compared with the detached homes priced similarly?
Recently Sold At Burges Square
See more in Recently Sold At Burges Square
Here are various reasons homes will sometimes have no real buyers:
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a detached home without good parking can be slow to sell.
- First Impression — Let's face it: a few homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Odor — The majority of homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you considering selling your property in Burges Square? If so, it's judicious to really consider what homes beside your home have recently sold for. Sold detached homes can give a home seller an idea what the seller's own detached home will fetch. Phone Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your place of residence's value. Nesbitt Realty can also prepare a marketing plan to showcase to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
There is no charge and no obligation to consult with a real estate agent.