I'd like to introduce you to Julie N.. Julie is a local Realtor specializing condominiums in 22314 in Alexandria. 520 John Carlyle St #424 is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it's not important to me that my client buy this property, or any particular 1-bedroom Contemporary-style condominium in 22314 in Alexandria. Rather, it's more important to me that I do what's right for my client.
This is just a hint of the discussion we need to have about your home needs. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate hopes in Alexandria.
I'd like to chat about your requirements so that you can realistically conclude if buying a $379,000 1-bedroom 1-baths contemporary-style condo in 22314 is for you. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you. What may be a benefit to you, could be a downside for another buyer. What are your preferences?
- Do you need a handicap accessible condominium? Do you like steps?
- The highest priced condo at Condos At Carlyle Square is listed for $379,000. Do you know if 520 John Carlyle St #424 is a good value?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do you care about amenities? Condos at Condos At Carlyle Square offer additional benefits from this community..
What Subdivisions In Alexandria Have Similarly-Sized Condominiums
|Potowmack Crossing||4 Active|
|Riverton Condominiums||1 Active|
|Bearings South||1 Active|
|Northampton Place||1 Active|
|Canal Place||1 Active|
|The Fountains||1 Active|
|Old Town Gardens||1 Active|
|Condos At Carlyle Square||1 Active|