- the average number of days on the market is 12.
- the most expensive residence on the market is 112 Roberts Ln #201.
- the least expensive home on the market is 132 Roberts Ln #301.
- 118 Roberts Ln #200 is currently listed for $379,000.
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Is the price right?
- Since the day you listed, what condos have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
Recently Sold At Fort Ellsworth
$415,000 at Fort Ellsworth SOLD!
$420,000 at Fort Ellsworth SOLD!
$375,000 at Fort Ellsworth SOLD!
$319,900 at Fort Ellsworth SOLD!
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every now and then it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- First Impression — Let's face it: collected residences are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every now and then this is the problem.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.