Are you a homeowner with a residence similar to 118 Roberts Ln #200 in Alexandria that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in Fort Ellsworth:
- the average number of days on the market is 12.
- the most expensive residence on the market is 112 Roberts Ln #201.
- the least expensive home on the market is 132 Roberts Ln #301.
- 118 Roberts Ln #200 is currently listed for $379,000.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your condo isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Is the price right?
- Since the day you listed, what condos have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
Recently Sold At Fort Ellsworth
Here are some reasons homes in Alexandria will sometimes have little activity:
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every now and then it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- First Impression — Let's face it: collected residences are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every now and then this is the problem.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you thinking of selling your home in Fort Ellsworth? If so, it's wise to contemplate what properties have sold for in the surrounding place. Those homes can give a real estate seller an idea of the list price for your $379,000 place. Contact Julie Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your condo's value. Julie Nesbitt can also prepare a marketing plan to show to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
I am your Realtor for life.