leasing properties is about marketing and has very little to do with “selling”.
Most tenants choose rentals through a combination of:
- researching online info and pictures
- the ability to work with a meticulous management company while under lease at your rental
In addition to lessees finding us, Nesbitt Realty also chooses renters through:
- referrals from satisfied clients
- diplomatic networks
- relocation companies
- State Department bulletin boards
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several conventions:
- Internet Exposure – Nesbitt has one of the largest Internet footprints in Northern Virginia. Through our website, we deliver info on residences to prospective tenants that are planning to relocate to Northern Virginia and the the Federal city. Our rental properties are posted online through website and the top 75+ searched rental websites on the internet.
- Searchable Listings – Nesbitt Realty & Management makes our listings available on the top internet websites, websites searched by active duty military, relocation networks and more.
- Rental Preparation – The most sought-after properties, priced well, will not lease if they are not in perfect look and feel. Condos must show well to rent in a timely fashion . Your friendly Nesbitt Realty licensed real estate adviser makes sure your rental is presented in a clean and attractive condition to catch the attention of a good, qualified renter.
Our tiny brokerage knows residential property in Virginia near D.C. and love to advise owners in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. To learn more about the full-list of what we do, contact an agent today. We are fully authorized to manage rental in Virginia, and we have all necessary licenses and accreditation. .
Nesbitt Realty has an abundance of crucial memberships and affiliations:
- National Association of Realtors
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- Better Business Bureau
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
$1,499 – 1 bed – 1 bath – 0 half-bath – Alexandria VA
Have Complete Peace of Mind With Nesbitt Management
- Nesbitt Realty has been in operation for more than 11 years, and the team of realtors has been in the property management business for an additional 20-year period.
- All property managers at Nesbitt Realty are qualified and licensed real estate agents, and they regularly report to a licensed real estate broker. Our real estate agents are highly knоwlеdgeаblе regarding rеgulаtіоnѕ when it comes to dealing with ѕесurіtу dероѕіtѕ, rеntаl іnсоmе, аnd оthеr crucial financial mаttеrѕ in Virginia.
Besides lісеnѕurе, being certified is indicative of еxtеnѕіvе іnduѕtrу knowledge. Nesbitt Realty is a member of a number of associations such as:
- National Association of Realtors,
- Virginia Association of Realtors,
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors,
- Better Business Bureau,
- National Aѕѕосіаtіоn of Rеѕіdеntіаl Prореrtу Managers member and there are several related affiliations.
- Nesbitt Realty is the winner of the Super Service Award for the past 4 years from Angie’s List. Angie’s List members are verified clients who have taken their time to give feedback on our services.
- Nesbitt Realty is well-known for having some of the lowest fees in Northern Virginia. Nesbitt Realty has no set-up fee unlike some other realties.