- the average number of days on the market is 6.
- the most expensive home on the market is 528 E Glendale Ave.
- the least expensive property on the market is 520 John Carlyle St #207.
- 520 John Carlyle St #207 is currently listed for $325,000.
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Is your home listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Since the day you listed, what residences have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
Recently Sold At Alexandria
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every now and then this is the problem.
- First Impression — Let's face it: several places are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older condos where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
On the fence about buying a home? Let’s talk.