Do you have a place similar to 520 John Carlyle St #207 in Alexandria lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Alexandria:
- the average number of days on the market is 6.
- the most expensive home on the market is 528 E Glendale Ave.
- the least expensive property on the market is 520 John Carlyle St #207.
- 520 John Carlyle St #207 is currently listed for $325,000.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your condo isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Is your home listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Since the day you listed, what residences have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
Recently Sold At Alexandria
Here are a few reasons residences similar to 520 John Carlyle St #207 in Alexandria will sometimes have no offers:
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every now and then this is the problem.
- First Impression — Let's face it: several places are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older condos where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to list your home in Alexandria, it's advisable to learn more about what places have sold at Alexandria in 22314. That can give a seller a starting point for determining your affordable home's value. Email Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your property's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to present to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.