Do you have a home in Alexandria lingering on the market?
Did you know that in St Asaph Square:
- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive residence on the market is 801 S Pitt St #330.
- the least expensive property on the market is 801 S Pitt St #330.
- 801 S Pitt St #330 is currently listed for $419,000.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a great Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- How does your listing look compared with the condos priced similarly?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- What kind of feedback is your property getting?
Recently Sold At St Asaph Square
See more in Recently Sold At St Asaph Square
Here are a number of reasons properties similar to 801 S Pitt St #330 in Alexandria will sometimes have no buyers:
- Floor plan -- Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older properties where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Neighbors -- Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Parking -- A difficult driveway or a place of residence without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Location -- Every location has a buyer, but from time to time it takes a while to find THAT buyer
These are problems we've seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you looking at selling your property in St Asaph Square? If so, it's recommended to learn more about what homes close to your home have recently sold for. Sold homes can give a property seller an idea what the seller's own home will fetch. Call Alan Clerinx to get a free and more accurate assessment of your condo's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
I love Northern Virginia real estate. We want what's best for the client.