Nesbitt can help you find a super luxury condo in 223141201 N Royal St #507 is located in the Alexandria area of Northern VA. Here are a few facts for home buyers who are looking at this area to deliberate on. Naturally, Nesbitt Realty is a remarkable real estate professional who comprehends super luxury condo in 22314 real estate. Ask Nesbitt Realty for insight on what these facts mean for you:
The Alexandria Area Facts
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 49 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,535 sqft. But, 1201 N Royal St #507 has 1,730 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $409 . Still, 1201 N Royal St #507 is $1,151 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. However, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 1201 N Royal St #507 is -1 years old.
GRAND OPENING!** Introducing MUSE! Unit 507 is a corner residence with an expansive outdoor terrace, approximately 592 SF, balcony, and summer kitchen included. New water view mid-rise luxury condominium with 73 total residences & 29 ... [Read more]$1,991,000 :: 2 BR :: 2 BA :: 1 HB :: Alexandria
Looking for a super luxury condo in 22314? Take a peek at these options.Nesbitt Realty for a complete list of super luxury condo in 22314 real estate For Sale. Nesbitt Realty agents are full-time, local, knowledgeable long-time residents. All the condos in this table are about the same living area as 1201 N Royal St #507. Why compare properties of a similar size to 1201 N Royal St #507 in Alexandria? What is more, by comparing similarly-sized homes, a buyer can better understand the asking price and the real estate market in Alexandria.
What Styles Are Available For A Similar List Price In Alexandria?