Find A 1 Bedroom Home in the Alexandria Area For $350,000Do you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the The City of Alexandria area? Julie Nesbitt can aid you with a property like 1119 N Pitt St #3a, but these facts might prove useful as well.
The 22314 Area Points
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 94 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,387 sqft. In contrast, 1119 N Pitt St #3a has 611 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $573 . In contrast, 1119 N Pitt St #3a is $573 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. Nevertheless, 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is asking $4,695,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 41 years. 1119 N Pitt St #3a is 77 years old.
Very nice custom remodeled Top Floor unit features new carpet over quiet cork floor, exposed cork floor in foyer, Mosaic tile bath, Living room has cozy wood burning Fireplace. Washer & Dryer in unit. New Tankless HWH. Community has outdoor ... [Read more]
About The Same Size As 1119 N Pitt St #3a?All the condos in this table are about the same living area as 1119 N Pitt St #3a. Why compare properties of a similar size to 1119 N Pitt St #3a in Alexandria? Not to mention, by comparing similarly-sized condos, a home hunter can better understand the asking price and the real estate market in Alexandria.
Age Of Homes That Cost About As Much As 1119 N Pitt St #3aThe median age of homes in Alexandria is 47 years old. Is the age of the home of importance to you? If so, you might wonder how old are similarly-priced homes advertised for sale in the City of Alexandria? The table below can give you an idea of the age of homes that are selling for close to $350,000.
|21st Century (2003 - 2011)||3 Active|
|Millennial (1998 - 2002)||1 Active|
|Late 20th Century (1983 - 1999)||3 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 - 1982)||21 Active|