Stuart works real estate in Alexandria, Virginia and can help you too. The desire of Stuart is to be the best Realtor possible by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic.
801 N Pitt St #512 is an unique and interesting affordable condo in Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer.
Let's slow down to work out your needs so that you can realistically think about whether
buying a $194,675 condo in Alexandria, Virginia is for you. You have a lot of condominium options in Alexandria. How many bathrooms do you need? 801 N Pitt St #512 has 1. What about half-baths? 801 N Pitt St #512 has 0.
- How important is it that you stay in 22314? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Do you care about amenities? Condos at Port Royal offer additional benefits from this community..
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Port Royal is 677.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are wall unit?
Nobody works harder than Nesbitt Realty.
Nesbitt Realty has received numerous awards and recognitions for client satisfaction because we get results that make our clients happy.
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Condos Cost In 22314?
|Budget (1 to $300,000)||4 Active|
today to discuss your condo needs and wants list. Thanks. We genuinely appreciate the opportunity to serve you.
It would be my deep honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate hopes.