- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a place with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Fort Ellsworth
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like modest condos, you'll love the section around Fort Ellsworth.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this area is forced air.
- Do you want the most expensive condominium in the community, like 114 Roberts Ln #200 or do you prefer the least expensive dwelling like 134 Roberts Ln #302.
If you don't know me, my name is Andrew Patton. I appreciate you and would be honored to be your real estate pro. I like 134 Roberts Ln #302. This condo in 22314 in Alexandria looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. My goal in this weblog is to help you organize your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of condo options in Alexandria. Some of your considerations include: