- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- The highest priced condominium at Braddock Place is listed for $525,000. Do you know if 1200 Braddock Pl #806 is a good value?
- Do you need a garage? One third of the residences in this condominium community have a garage.
- Do you like masonry condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Will Nesbitt. I think 1200 Braddock Pl #806 is a very interestingcondominium in Alexandria, Virginia . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you. I'd like to take a moment to assist you to determine exactly what your choices are on your real estate purchase in 22314. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria. Some of your considerations include: