- the average number of days on the market is 114.
- the most expensive home on the market is 126 S Fairfax St.
- the least expensive place on the market is 1250 S Washington St #215.
- 212 Franklin St is currently listed for $799,000.
- Is your dwelling listed on your local multiple listing service?
- How does your listing look compared with the end unit townhouses priced similarly?
- What kind of feedback is your property getting?
Recently Sold At Old Town
$890,000 at Old Town SOLD!
$613,000 at Old Town SOLD!
$899,900 at Old Town SOLD!
$479,900 at Old Town SOLD!
$359,900 at Old Town SOLD!
- Neighbors -- Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Photos -- If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Odor -- Many homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Floor plan -- Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older end unit townhouses where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
A Nesbitt agent knows cause he lives here. I am a full-time real estate professional.