Julie can help you find a modest condo in the City of AlexandriaAsk Julie Nesbitt to look at homes for you before showing them to you. Not every agent will have the time for this extra service, but in some instances, a Nesbitt Realty real estate professional may have already viewed homes this and other homes that meet your needs. All buyers have a list of hopes, desires and needs, but everything on that list is bounded by the price the home buyer can (or wants to) pay for a new place. For just $475,000, you can call this dwelling in Alexandria yours. If your home purchase budget is close to $500,000 and you're considering a purchase of homes in Alexandria you may want to email Julie Nesbitt to get more information about 501 Slaters Ln #201. Julie Nesbitt is available, if you would like to check out a modest condo in the City of Alexandria like any of the properties below. 501 Slaters Ln #201 is a modest condo in the City of Alexandria.
OPEN SUN OCT 3RD FROM 1-3PM. Gorgeous, updated, Potomac River-facing, 872 sf, 1BR condo, and 1 garage parking space in North Old Town's Marina Towers. Large, 14 foot long, dual-entry balcony can be accessed directly from both the Dining Room ... [Read more]$475,000 :: 1 BR :: 1 BA :: 0 HB :: 872 SQFT :: 501 Slaters Ln #201 Alexandria 22314 VA :: Marina Towers ::
Deliberating the possibility of a modest condo in the City of Alexandria? Compare these suggestions.
- $439,900: 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #505, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Montebello | Comparables |
- $439,000: 407 E Raymond Ave #3, Alexandria, VA 22301 | Del Ray | Comparables |
- $430,000: 12025 New Dominion Pkwy #208, Reston, VA 20190 | Midtown North | Comparables |
- $429,000: 8380 Greensboro #1005, McLean, VA 22102 | Rotonda | Comparables |
- $474,900: 1276 N Wayne St #624, Arlington, VA 22201 | Williamsburg | Comparables |