Are you a property seller with a residence lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Washington Square:
- the average number of days on the market is 43.
- the most expensive property on the market is 642 S Columbus St.
- the least expensive residence on the market is 7649 Wolford Way.
- 642 S Columbus St is currently listed for $645,000.
If your property has been selling for months with no buyers, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What's the average days on market in your neighborhood?
- Since the day you listed, what places have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Is your home listed on your local multiple listing service?
Recently Sold At Washington Square
See more in Recently Sold At Washington Square
Here are a couple of reasons homes similar to 642 S Columbus St in the City of Alexandria will sometimes have no offers:
- First Impression -- Let's face it: some residences are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Neighbors -- Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Location -- Every location has a buyer, but from time to time it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Photos -- If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
These are problems we've seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you contemplating selling your townhouse in Washington Square? If so, it's advisable to investigate what homes close to your home have recently sold for. Sold townhouses can give a property seller an idea what the seller's own townhouse will fetch. Connect with Andrew Patton to learn more about Andrew Patton's plan to market your home. Andrew Patton is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your townhouse's market value.
Thanks for the opportunity to serve your real estate needs. Your business is appreciated.
For all things real estate, call Andrew