- Do you like masonry condominiums? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- How many bedrooms do you need? 330 S West St #305 is a 2-bedroom condo.
- How many baths do you need? 330 S West St #305 has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 330 S West St #305 has 1 half baths.
- What style of condominium do you prefer? If you like mid-sized condos, you'll love the neighborhood around Old Town Village.
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condominiums have sold for in Old Town Village? Here's what has Recently sold at Old Town Village.
If you don't know me, my name is Nesbitt Realty. I appreciate you and would be honored to be your real estate agent. I like 330 S West St #305. This condominium in Alexandria Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. Let's pause to sort through your needs so that you can realistically decide if purchasing a 2-bedroom Colonial-style condo in 22314 in Alexandria is for you. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22314. In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example: