$674,900 ⁙ Alexandria Virginia 22314Should you lose sleep over buying a condo like 621 N Saint Asaph St #204 in the Alexandria area? Indeed, you might need to leave the area after you've purchased the condo. In contrast, Will Nesbitt can help you sell the home or rent it out. You may find that the home you purchased becomes a great investment. Actually, there are always dangers in 22314 real estate. Nevertheless, a market savvy guru like Will can help you to manage or avoid many of the problems associated with buying a place in The City of Alexandria.
Beautiful condo in the heart of Alexandria! Updated kitchen with new countertops and brand new appliances! Quiet patio, gorgeous wood floors, and a cozy fire place! So convenient to everything with dining and stores across the street and two ... [Read more]$674,900 ⁙ 2 BR ⁙ 1 BA ⁙ 1 HB ⁙ 935 SQFT ⁙ 621 N Saint Asaph St #204 Alexandria 22314 VA ⁙ Portner House ⁙ How Much Is A $674,900 2-BR 1 BA Condo In 22314 in the City of Alexandria?
How Much Home Can You Get In The City of Alexandria For Around $674,900?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 621 N Saint Asaph St #204? The table below shows the sizes of other small places now listed in the City of Alexandria. All of these residences cost circa as much as 621 N Saint Asaph St #204.
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||8 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||12 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||2 Active|
|Large (2001 to 2,500 sqft)||1 Active|
Alexandria Home Buying Clues
Will's helpful information of the day for buyers looking at 621 N Saint Asaph St #204 in AlexandriaWill Nesbitt can save you money on a purchase of a choice place of residence like 621 N Saint Asaph St #204. You can purchase 621 N Saint Asaph St #204 Alexandria VA 22314 for about $650,000. This property has 935 sqft of above grade living area. In Portner House, residences are typically 22 years old. Share your needs and search area with Will Nesbitt. Then Will Nesbitt will find places in 22314 in Alexandria that you don’t know much about but that might suit your needs better than you’d thought.
Compare 621 N Saint Asaph St #204 ToWill Nesbitt can help you, if you would like to view 621 N Saint Asaph St #204 or any of the properties below. Besides, if needed, Will can provide details and more information.
- $695,000: 901 N Monroe St #1109, Arlington, VA 22201 | Virginia Square | Comparables |
- $659,000: 1600 Clarendon #W203, Arlington, VA 22209 | The Wooster and Mercer Lofts | Comparables |
- $700,000: 400 Madison St #2006, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Alexandria House | Comparables |
- $676,490: 9500 Sprague Ave #60504, Fairfax, VA 22031 | The Atrium At Metrowest | Comparables |
- $639,000: 1276 N Wayne St #601, Arlington, VA 22201 | Courthouse | Comparables |
- $600,000: 3650 S Glebe Rd #151, Arlington, VA 22202 | Eclipse On Center Park | Comparables |
- $699,000: 400 Madison St #304, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Alexandria House | Comparables |
Thanks. We genuinely appreciate the opportunity to serve you.To discover more about this 2-bedroom 1-baths home contact buyers agent Will Nesbitt. He can help you with any small home listed for sale in Alexandria, Virginia.
- More about buying with Will Nesbitt as your Realtor
- Get in touch with Will Nesbitt