- Homes around 400 Madison St #2006 were built around 1975. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built condo?
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- How important is it that you stay in 22314? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- How many bedrooms do you need? 400 Madison St #2006 is a 1-bedroom condo.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this place is heat pump(s).
Julie N. is a local real estate pro and works hard everyday in and around condominiums in 22314. I like 400 Madison St #2006. This condominium at Alexandria House in Alexandria looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Julie is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. My objective with this commentary is to help you think about your needs, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria. There are many factors to consider. Some of your considerations include: