Andrew Patton works real estate in Alexandria, Virginia and can help you too.
1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is an amazing condominium in Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer.
today to discuss your condo needs and wants list. My desire is to provide excellence in real estate and find the right home for you.
Let's hesitate to sort through your preferences so that you can realistically study whether purchasing a 1-bedroom condo in Alexandria is for you. There are many factors to consider. It's hard to know what's best for another person, but it's easy for you to say what's best for yourself.
- Do you need a garage? None of the condominiums in this condo community have a garage.
- Do you like brick front condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Do you care about amenities? Condos at Potowmack Crossing offer additional benefits from this community..
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options close to Potowmack Crossing.
Nesbitt Realty has received numerous awards and recognitions for client satisfaction because we get results that make our clients happy.
What Subdivisions In Alexandria Have Similarly-Sized Condominiums
To buy or sell in Northern Virginia call me. We love helping our clients achieve their real estate goals.