How Much Is A 2-BR 2 BA Condo In 22314 in the City of Alexandria?Price is the biggest limiter for most property seekers. 1200 Braddock Pl #801 Alexandria VA 22314 is in Old Town North and the 22314 Zip code and is currently listed for $570,000. This condo has 1,056 sqft of above grade living area. If your condo acquisition budget is about $550,000 and you're seeking places in Alexandria you may want to contact Julie Nesbitt to get more information about 1200 Braddock Pl #801. $570,000 /// 2 bed /// 2 bath /// 0 half-bath /// 1,056 sqft /// Alexandria 22314 VA
Best location in the building! Spectacular light and view from this top floor, South facing corner unit at popular, conveniently located Braddock Place. Steps to the Metro! Fabulous views of Alexandria day and night! The beautiful foyer with ... [Read more]
How Much Home Can You Get In Alexandria For Around $570,000?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 1200 Braddock Pl #801? The table below shows the sizes of other small properties now selling in Alexandria. All of these homes cost about as much as 1200 Braddock Pl #801.
|Smaller (601 to 700 sqft)||1 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||10 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||13 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||5 Active|
For Sale In 22314 With A GarageWould you like a garage? If so, you're probably interested the the table below. The table describes how many properties listed for circa $570,000 have a garage in 22314. 1200 Braddock Pl #801 /// Old Town North /// Alexandria /// 22314 ///
Alexandria Home Buying Pointers
Julie's advice of the day for buyers looking at 1200 Braddock Pl #801 in AlexandriaIn This Area, the closest home to the office isn't always in the shortest commute to work. Traffic in Northern Virginia some of the worst in the nation. In the Shenandoah Valley, I-81 is notorious for unexpected back-ups. It's important to find a tech savvy Realtor like Julie Nesbitt who knows the local traffic patterns. Traffic is bad enough. Hence, there's no reason to make things worse on yourself. The median age of residences in Old Town North is 14 years old. This real property is asking $570,000. Julie Nesbitt is a real estate professional and as such is never pushy.
More Listings Comparable To 1200 Braddock Pl #801Julie Nesbitt can help you, if you would like to discover more about 1200 Braddock Pl #801 or any of the condos below. Furthermore, if needed, Julie can provide details and more information.
- $500,000: 4212 36th St S #A2, Arlington, VA 22206 | Fairlington Glen | Comparables |
- $525,000: 8220 Crestwood Heights #1614, McLean, VA 22102 | One Park Crest Condominium | Comparables |
- $508,888: 8220 Crestwood Heights Dr #1706, Tysons, VA 22102 | One Park Crest | Comparables |
- $545,000: 148-C N Bedford St #C, Arlington, VA 22201 | Bedford Park | Comparables |
- $519,990: 0001 Mosaic Park Way #Q, Herndon, VA 20171 | Woodland Park Station | Comparables |
- $549,900: 1016 S Wayne St #307, Arlington, VA 22204 | Penrose | Comparables |
- $555,000: 1650 Silver Hill Dr #1110, McLean, VA 22102 | The Boro Tysons | Comparables |