- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condominiums have sold for in Old Town? Here's what has Recently sold at Old Town.
- The highest priced condo at Old Town is listed for $5,400,000. Do you know if 1707 Prince St #2 is a good value?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a "green" home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- How many baths do you need? 1707 Prince St #2 has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 1707 Prince St #2 has 0 half baths.
- Do you need a handicap accessible condominium? Do you like steps?
Julie Nesbitt is a local Realtor that works hard every day in and around 22314 in Alexandria, Virginia. 1707 Prince St #2 is a delightful condominium, but it's not for every buyer. My objective with this informational post is to help you determine your desires, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22314. I'll mention just a few of your many options: