- the average number of days on the market is 485.
- the most expensive detached home on the market is 314 Moncure Dr.
- the least expensive detached home on the market is 716 Upland Pl.
- 314 Moncure Dr is currently listed for $899,950.
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Is the price right?
Recently Sold At Glenmore
Tired of HOAs or long commutes? This updated and move-in ready 4 BD, 2BA Cape Cod is a commuter's dream! Walkable to the King Street Metro and Old Town Alexandria, the Glenmore neighborhood is also close to the new Amazon HQ, Pentagon City, ... [Read more]SOLD!
Completely remodeled house in Glenmore neighborhood. This colonial has 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths with 3 levels and great outdoor space to entertain, relax or for kids to play. Turnkey property ready for someone to enjoy all the exciting ... [Read more]SOLD!
- Location -- Every location has a buyer, but every now and again it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Floor plan -- Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older detached homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Unreasonable price -- The toughest pill to swallow, but now and then this is the problem.
- Neighbors -- Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?