Do you want to buy a premium property in Fairfax County? There are only a limited number of modest detached homes in 22003 in Annandale right now. 3407 Charleson St is one of of those options, Julie Nesbitt can help you choose the answer to a lot of questions. Continue reading "Shopping A Premium Property In Fairfax County In 22003 In Annandale"
How Much Is A Contemporary-Style Home In 22003 in Fairfax County?Purchasing real estate in Annandale such as 4241 Americana Dr #103 is possibly the most important purchase most residents of Fairfax County will ever make. In addition, as a Realtor with local market knowledge about 22003 in Annandale, Stuart Nesbitt will be your protector who understands the information and noncognitive support that home hunters need when trying to find and acquiring a condo like 4241 Americana Dr #103 in Fairfax County. On the other hand, there are other dangers which can be challenging to overcome. But, a real estate professional like Stuart can manage and overcome dangers associated with buying a condo in 22003. Continue reading "4241 Americana Dr #103, Annandale VA 22003 For Sale"
The first step for us to spot a solid lessee is to broadcast its availability to the widest-possible audience. Continue reading "Our Little Business Spots Tenants In 22003"
Has the time come to buy an a home? Fantastic. Nesbitt Realty is a resource that can help. Continue reading "About Our Cash Rewards For Relocating To Annandale In 22003 In Annandale"
No posts found. is a full-time Realtor specializing end unit townhouses in 22003. I see a lot to like about 4440 Briarwood Ct S and I'd love to recommend it to you, but I can't. That's because this intriguing affordable home in Fairfax County, is not the right home for every buyer in Northern VA. Continue reading "What Do You Want From A $350,000 Home In 22003?"
Listed Matters About Residences On The Market In Fairfax County4400 Island Pl #T3, Annandale is a $419,000 4-bedroom home for property seekers looking to spend around $425,000 for 1,759 square feet of living area. This interesting home available at 4400 Island Pl #T3 now might be the right option for you. Actually, you will likely be surprised by what this condo has right here in Fairfax County. Continue reading "4400 Island Pl #T3, Annandale VA 22003 Listed For Sale"
Find A 3 Bedroom Home in the Annandale Area For $565,0004504 Airlie Way is located in the Annandale area of Northern Virginia. Here are various matters for buyers who are looking at this area to contemplate.
The Annandale Area Pieces of Info
- The average days on market in the Annandale area is 74 days.
- The average living area in the Annandale area is 1,949 sqft. But, 4504 Airlie Way has 1,440 sqft of living area.
- The Annandale Area has an average price per square foot of $402 . In contrast, 4504 Airlie Way is $392 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Annandale area?
- 7915 Carrousel Ct is the least expensive home in the Annandale area. 7915 Carrousel Ct is listed for $2,475. Above all, 4313 Holly Ln is the highest-priced home in the Annandale area. 4313 Holly Ln is asking $1,830,000.
- The median age of homes in the Annandale area is 53 years. 4504 Airlie Way is 49 years old.
Would You Pay $1,150,000 For A $1,150,000 Detached Home In 22003 in Fairfax County?We really like the purchase opportunities in 22003 especially at 3805 Millcreek Dr. Here's some basic matters.
Real Estate Pieces of Info About Fairfax County
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 36 years. 3805 Millcreek Dr is 68 years old.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $645 . But, 3805 Millcreek Dr is $645 per sqft.
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 74 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,387 sqft. Still, 3805 Millcreek Dr has 1,784 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
Alan Clerinx is here to assist if you are contemplating buying real estate. Continue reading "$597 For State Department Home Buyer Credit's In Annandale"