Find A 1 Bedroom Home in the Alexandria Area For $350,000Do you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the The City of Alexandria area? Julie Nesbitt can aid you with a property like 1119 N Pitt St #3a, but these facts might prove useful as well.
The 22314 Area Points
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 94 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,387 sqft. In contrast, 1119 N Pitt St #3a has 611 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $573 . In contrast, 1119 N Pitt St #3a is $573 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. Nevertheless, 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is asking $4,695,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 41 years. 1119 N Pitt St #3a is 77 years old.
1105 N Pitt St #3a is located in the City of Alexandria. Pro Tip: find a buyer's agent like Alan Clerinx who is a full-time expert on real estate in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. Alan Clerinx is a local agent who routinely works real estate in Alexandria, Virginia. Continue reading "Find A 1 Bedroom Residence In 22314 For $350,000"
Nesbitt Realty can save you $1,866 when you use Julie Nesbitt to pick up a unit in Northern Virginia. Continue reading "Facts And Images Of $420,000 Properties In Alexandria, Virginia At Canal Place"
Let's take a look at some of the best deals in the 22314 rental market today. Continue reading "Our Favorite Rentals 1 Bedroom Rentals Today In Northern Virginia"
Landlords every now and again want to know more about our license. Continue reading "About Our Licensing For Managing A Units For Lease Like 1119 Pitt St #3a In Canal Place"