3 Bedroom in 22314 in the City of Alexandria For Roughly $4,150,000
We really like the next residence opportunities in 22314 in the City of Alexandria especially at 2 Wolfe St. Here's some basic reasons.
Real Estate Secrets About The City of Alexandria
4600 Duke St #508
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 2 Wolfe St is 28 years old.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $723
. Above all, 2 Wolfe St is $886 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 61 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,360 sqft. But, 2 Wolfe St has 4,685 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
is the least expensive
home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508
is listed for $1,650. But, 607-601 Oronoco St
is the highest-priced
home in the City of Alexandria. 607-601 Oronoco St
is asking $5,995,000.
Moreover, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. Nevertheless, this info will change. What is true and accurate today, 10/16/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Monika Ortiz for the latest real estate info from the City of Alexandria about end unit townhouses comparable to 2 Wolfe St.
Continue reading "2 Wolfe St, Alexandria VA 22314 For Sale"
$995,000 In Alexandria Virginia 22314
456 S Union St is located in the Alexandria area of the area near and inside the Beltway. Here are a few facts for home shoppers who are looking at this area to mull over.
The 22314 Area Facts
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 101 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,443 sqft. But, 456 S Union St has 1,308 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $761
. But, 456 S Union St is $761 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. But, 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is asking $4,695,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 38 years. 456 S Union St is 28 years old.
On the other hand, this data is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. But, this info will change. What is true and accurate today, 09/05/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Nesbitt Realty for the latest real estate info from the 22314 area or for information about properties like 456 S Union St.
Continue reading "456 S Union St, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
Learn More About in Northern Virginia 22314 :-: $1,100,000
Should you make an offer buy 456 S Union St? Frankly, Alan Clerinx really doesn't know. That is, unless you answer a series of questions.
Can you afford $1,100,000? Is it actually worth $1,153,950 or $1,044,050? Are you searching for a $1,099,000 Georgian-style townhouse in The City of Alexandria? Do you need 1 full baths and 1 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $6,792 on this purchase? As a matter of fact, purchasing a townhouse in the Alexandria area and staying on several years allows you and your family time to build long-lasting relationships within the the City of Alexandria community.
Continue reading "456 S Union St, Alexandria Real Estate Advisory"
Recently Sold Homes In 22314
Do you know what your home at Harborside in 22314 is really
worth? Stuart Nesbitt can help you find the market value of your residence in 22314 for free.
Are you dreaming about selling your property at Harborside? If so, it's wise to compare what end unit townhouses have sold for in the local neighborhood.
Those residences can give a owner an idea of the list price for the home.
Phone Stuart Nesbitt
to learn more about his plan to market your end unit townhouse. He is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your home's market value.
Did you know that in in the City of Alexandria at Harborside:
Continue reading "Are You Wondering How Much Your End Unit Townhouse In The City Of Alexandria At Harborside Will Sell For?"
Are you considering attaining real estate in the City of Alexandria? Monika Ortiz
is the professional on real estate in the City of Alexandria.
Continue reading "Tantalyzing Home Advertised For Sale At Harborside"
Shopping for a 3-bedroom townhouse in the City of Alexandria? I understand properties in Alexandria.
Continue reading "$1,525,000 :: Listed At Harborside In 22314"
Some national chains famously rebate a portion of the commission but did you know that you can get small-business locally operated service AND a Nesbitt Realty can save you $11,588 on your purchaser's rebate at Harborside?
That means that purchasers can work with a local, family-run, small business AND still enjoy real estate savings. If you choose Nesbitt Realty you'll be working with a full-time Realtor with experience and deep local connections.
Continue reading "Home Buyers' Credit Of $11,588 On A Traditional-Style Residence At 1 Wilkes St In 22314 In Alexandria"