Would You Be Willing To Spend $1,000,000 For A 3-BR Townhouse In Alexandria?
Phone us to learn more about 817 S Columbus St in Alexandria, Virginia. [random_content group=but}, in the meantime, here's some basic information to get you started.
The 22314 Area Things
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 118 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,495 sqft. But even so, 817 S Columbus St has 1,824 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $548
. Nevertheless, 817 S Columbus St is $548 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. But even so, 601 & 607 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 601 & 607 Oronoco St is asking $5,400,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 36 years. 817 S Columbus St is 43 years old.
Actually, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. Conversely, this data will change. What is true and accurate today, 04/22/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Will Nesbitt for the latest real estate information from the 22314 area or for information about homes similar to 817 S Columbus St.
Continue reading "817 S Columbus St, Alexandria Real Estate Advisory"
Take a peek at these rentals in 22314 in the City of Alexandria.
Continue reading "Alexandria, Virginia Rental Spotlight"