1 Bedroom in Marina Towers For $459,900It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in Northern Virginia when you’re pondering purchasing a new property such as 501 Slaters Ln #305.
The Alexandria Area Data
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 62 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,632 sqft. However, 501 Slaters Ln #305 has 840 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $479 . But even so, 501 Slaters Ln #305 is $548 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Conversely, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 44 years. 501 Slaters Ln #305 is 52 years old.
Do you know what type of license and affiliations Nesbitt Realty needs to serve landlords in 22314? Continue reading "Does Nesbitt Realty Have All Required Licensing To Handle Rentals In Alexandria, Virginia?"
Nesbitt Realty & Management doesn't "sell" rental residences. We market residences to prospective renters moving to Northern Virginia to discover the most suitable lessee. Continue reading "How Does Our Family-Run Small Brokerage Discover Tenants In Alexandria, Virginia?"
$490,000 |-| Alexandria VA 22314501 Slaters Ln #1215 is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it's not important to Nesbitt Realty that our client buys this property, or any particular 2-bedroom Contemporary-style home in The City of Alexandria. Rather, it's more important to our agents that we do what's best choice of for our client. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play.
Can you afford $500,000?Or is your budget closer to $474,000? If you can afford $490,000, should you pay $490,000? Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront place of residence? Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you. Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condos have sold for in this area? Here's what has Recently sold at Marina Towers. Continue reading "501 Slaters Ln #1215, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed For Sale"
One-of-a-kind Contemporary-Style Residence ‧ Alexandria VA 22314So, is 501 Slaters Ln #919 the best choice of condo for you? Perhaps. To answer that with confidence, Will Nesbitt has to know the answer to a number of questions. Are you seeking a 3-bedroom home in Alexandria? Can you afford $699,900? Is it actually worth $725,000 or $675,000? Do you need 2 full baths and 0 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $4,138 on this condo acquisition? Contact Will Nesbitt to learn more from a reliable ace on The City of Alexandria real estate. Continue reading "501 Slaters Ln #919, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed"
Do you want to buy a smaller condo in the City of Alexandria? There are only a limited number of smaller residences in 22314 in Alexandria right now. 501 Slaters Ln #320 is one of of those selections, Will Nesbitt can help you find something to deliberate on. Continue reading "Trying To Find A Smaller Condo In The City Of Alexandria"