Do you want to learn more about real estate in the NOVA region?
It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in the area near and inside the Beltway when you’re contemplating buying a new home such as 10303 Annaberg Ct #159.
Fairfax County Facts
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 81 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,389 sqft. But, 10303 Annaberg Ct #159 has 1,330 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $353
. But, 10303 Annaberg Ct #159 is $329 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. In contrast, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 36 years. 10303 Annaberg Ct #159 is 37 years old.
Indeed, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. Nevertheless, this information will change. What is true and accurate today, 08/29/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Nesbitt Realty for the latest real estate information from Fairfax County about end unit townhouses similar to 10303 Annaberg Ct #159.
Continue reading "10303 Annaberg Ct #159, Burke Real Estate Update"