How Much Do Homes Cost At Old Town in Alexandria, Virginia?Do you know all there is to know about 414 Oronoco St?
The Alexandria Area Facts
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 56 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,685 sqft. Conversely, 414 Oronoco St has 2,010 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $475 . But, 414 Oronoco St is $596 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Nevertheless, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 45 years. 414 Oronoco St is 17 years old.
Julie Nesbitt is a local Realtor that works hard every day in and around 22314 in Alexandria, Virginia. 1707 Prince St #2 is a delightful condominium, but it's not for every buyer. Continue reading "What Can You Hope For If You’re Paying $650,000 In 22314?"
2 Bedroom in 22314 in Alexandria For Circa $750,000So, is 335 N Patrick St the right end unit townhouse for you? Frankly, Will Nesbitt really doesn't know. That is, unless you answer a series of questions. Can you afford $749,000? Is it actually worth $776,000 or $724,000? Are you looking for a 2-bedroom Colonial-style home in 22314? Do you need 2 full baths and 0 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $4,528 on this end unit townhouse acquisition? If you have questions about this home, talk to buyers agent Will Nesbitt. We can help you with any home listed for sale in 22314. Continue reading "335 N Patrick St, Alexandria VA 22314 Advertised For Sale"
Noteworthy End Unit Townhouse $1,525,000 ⁝ Alexandria VA 22314
Mid-Sized Home For $1,525,000 in 22314 in the City of AlexandriaDepending upon your budget, you might want to reflect on this dwelling at 120 S Fayette St which is listed for $1,525,000. In fact, consider that the average living area of end unit townhouses in Old Town is 2,986. Continue reading "120 S Fayette St, Alexandria VA 22314 Advertised For Sale"
Naturally, you can find a mid-sized duplex in the City of Alexandria in Northern Virginia. But there are only a limited number of luxury duplexes in The City of Alexandria. Perhaps one of them is the dream home for you. If it's not 221 N West St, then it might be one of the properties listed below. If you need more details, Nesbitt Realty can show you exactly what $1,150,000 can buy you in Alexandria today. Continue reading "Surprising Ideas For Home Buyers Looking For A Mid-sized Duplex In The City Of Alexandria"
Are You Seeking A 2 Bedroom Homes For Roughly $900,000?If you're shopping for places, every search is going to be framed by your end unit townhouse acquisition budget. How much do you want to pay? 207a S Union St Alexandria VA 22314 is in Old Town and the 22314 Zip code and is currently listed for sale for $889,000. This home has 1,008 sqft of above grade living area. If you're planning to pay roughly $900,000 and you're thinking about residences in Alexandria, but you don't know Old Town you'll definitely want to reach out to Nesbitt Realty to learn more about 207a S Union St. Continue reading "207a S Union St, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
Are you pondering spending $2,795 for a 2-bedroom rental in Alexandria, Virginia? Continue reading "Find A Rental With About 700 Sqft Of Living Area"