Alexandria Virginia For Sale ~ $875,000402 N Payne St is an interesting townhouse with a lot of potential. But it's not important to Nesbitt Realty that you buy this place of residence, or any particular luxury townhouse in 22314. It's more important to Nesbitt Realty that you do what's right for you. It's a smart idea to sort out your priorities. What do you absolutely need from your home? What would be nice if you could find it?
It's hard to know what's best for another person, Above all it's easy for you to say what's best for yourself.Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are central a/c? Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Parker Gray Do you want upgraded features? For example, do you like stainless steel appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Maybe you want a "green" home? Or, do you prefer a handyman special? Continue reading "402 N Payne St, Alexandria Real Estate Dispatch"
Alexandria Area Real Estate Pieces of InfoContact us to learn more about 509 N Payne St in Alexandria. [random_content group=but}, in the meantime, here's some basic information to get you started.
The 22314 Area Facts
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 96 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,433 sqft. Conversely, 509 N Payne St has 960 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $651 . On the other hand, 509 N Payne St is $781 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. Still, 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is asking $4,695,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 38 years. 509 N Payne St is 76 years old.
$849,500 || 2 Bedroom in 22314 in Alexandria at Parker GrayThere are identify s that weigh in a home buyer's mind, but perhaps none more important than price. You can purchase 421 N Payne St Alexandria VA 22314 for about $850,000. This home has 1,184 sqft of above grade living area. If you're planning to pay about $850,000 and you're hunting townhouses in Alexandria, but you don't know Parker Gray you'll definitely want to contact Julie Nesbitt to learn more about 421 N Payne St. Continue reading "421 N Payne St, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed"
We can help you buy or sell in the City of Alexandria.Are you wondering how much property you can pick up in Alexandria for around $699,000? Continue reading "What Can I Purchase In 22314 In The City Of Alexandria For $649,000 To $749,000?"
1 beds, 1 full baths
Home size: 1092
Added: 01/22/21, Last Updated: 01/30/2021
Property Type: Duplex for Sale
MLS Number: VAAX255326
Subdivision: Parker Gray<!--
List Price: 449500.00-->
Amazing Investor opportunity offering 2 unit multi-family rowhome in the heart of Old Town Alexandria. Both units are individually metered for separate utilities. The 1st floor has 1 bed, 1 bath, a washer/dryer, a full kitchen, dinning room and … [Read more]$650,000 :-: 3 bed :-: 2 bath :-: 0 half-bath :-: Alexandria 22314 VA Continue reading "Basic Data Regarding 512 N Patrick St Alexandria VA 22314 :-: $650,000"