Stuart works real estate in Alexandria, Virginia and can help you too. The desire of Stuart is to be the best Realtor possible by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic. 801 N Pitt St #512 is an unique and interesting affordable condo in Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer. Continue reading "Looking For The Ideal Condominium-home In 22314?"
How Much Do Mid-Sized Condos Cost At Port Royal in 22314 in Alexandria?Purchasing a home like 801 N Pitt St #807 is likely to be the biggest budgetary matter an individual will make. Not to mention, as a hard-working agent, Stuart Nesbitt will be a strong protector who grasps the information and noncognitive support that purchasers need when spotting and buying a choice 2-bedroom residence in Alexandria. Actually, there are always dangers in The City of Alexandria real estate. On the other hand, a good whiz like Stuart can help you to manage or avoid many of the pitfalls associated with buying a condo in 22314. Continue reading "801 N Pitt St #807, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
What Quality Of Home Can I Get In Alexandria, Virginia For $200,000?Do you know all there is to know about 801 N Pitt St #401?
The City of Alexandria Considerations
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 57 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,375 sqft. Nevertheless, 801 N Pitt St #401 has 386 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $419 . Above all, 801 N Pitt St #401 is $490 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. On the other hand, 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is asking $4,695,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 801 N Pitt St #401 is 56 years old.
Traditional-Style Properties That Have Sold At Port RoyalWhat is your home in the Alexandria Area at Port Royal truly worth? Andrew Patton can help you find the market value of your property in 22314 for free. Are you mulling over the idea of selling your condo at Port Royal in 22314? If so, it's judicious to take into account what condos have sold for in the surrounding area. Those homes can give a seller an idea of the list price for the condo. Contact Andrew Patton to get a free and more accurate assessment of your condo's value. Andrew can also prepare a marketing plan to illustrate to you how he plans to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Did you know that in at Port Royal:Continue reading "Andrew Patton Can Sell Your Condos In The City Of Alexandria At Port Royal"
Dreaming of purchasing your own home? Okay. Stuart Nesbitt is available help. Continue reading "$1,128 For State Department Home Buyer Credit's In Alexandria"
Julie Nesbitt is here to assist if you are looking at buying real estate. Continue reading "Nesbitt Realty Serves Those Who Serve In The Military And Live In Alexandria"