How Much Do Very Large 3-Bedroom Residences Cost At Printers Row in 22314 in Alexandria?
Here’s some tidbits about real estate in Alexandria, Virginia. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 312 Third St to help measure market value.
Real Estate Secrets About The 22314 Area
1804 W Abingdon Dr #102
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 43 years. 312 Third St is 8 years old.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $551
. Conversely, 312 Third St is $551 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 88 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,608 sqft. Still, 312 Third St has 2,530 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
is the least expensive
home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102
is listed for $1,700. Nevertheless, 607-601 Oronoco St
is the highest-priced
home in the 22314 area. 607-601 Oronoco St
is asking $5,995,000.
In addition, this information is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. Conversely, this information will change. What is true and accurate today, 11/06/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Stuart Nesbitt for the latest real estate information from the 22314 area or for information about homes similar to 312 Third St.
Continue reading "312 Third St, Alexandria VA 22314 For Sale"