Residence at The Williamsburg
If you're considering a home like 1276 N Wayne St #325, then this might a good place to start your education about purchasing real estate in the Arlington, Virginia area.
Arlington County Basics
- The average days on market in Arlington County is 70 days.
- The average living area in Arlington County is 1,579 sqft. But, 1276 N Wayne St #325 has 1,135 sqft of living area.
- Arlington County has an average price per square foot of $537
. However, 1276 N Wayne St #325 is $537 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Arlington County?
- 900 N Taylor St #1209 is the least expensive home in Arlington County. 900 N Taylor St #1209 is listed for $68,000. In contrast, 1111 19th St N #2901 is the highest-priced home in Arlington County. 1111 19th St N #2901 is asking $7,950,000.
- The median age of homes in Arlington County is 39 years. 1276 N Wayne St #325 is 30 years old.
In addition, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. Conversely, this information will change. What is true and accurate today, 07/29/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Will Nesbitt for the latest real estate data from Arlington County about homes similar to 1276 N Wayne St #325.
Continue reading "1276 N Wayne St #325, Arlington VA 22201 On The Market"