How Much Do Homes Cost At Westover in Alexandria?Well ... is 1217 Colonial Ave the perfect property for you? Frankly, Julie Nesbitt really doesn't know. That is, unless you answer a series of questions. Can you afford $700,000? Is it actually worth $726,000 or $674,000? Are you seeking a $700,000 Colonial-style property in 22314 in Alexandria? Do you need 1 full baths and 1 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $4,138 on this home purchase? Julie Nesbitt can provide more information about 1217 Colonial Ave and provide a tour for qualified buyers. Reach out to Julie Nesbitt to learn more. Continue reading "1217 Colonial Ave, Alexandria VA 22314 Advertised For Sale"
Would You Pay $795,000 For A $795,000 4-bedroom traditional-style Townhouse In Alexandria, Virginia?If you’re interested in learning more about townhouses such as 919 Bashford Ln in Alexandria, you’ve come to the right place.
The 22314 Area Aspects
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 157 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,722 sqft. But, 919 Bashford Ln has 992 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $801 . But, 919 Bashford Ln is $801 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. Above all, 601 & 607 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 601 & 607 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 32 years. 919 Bashford Ln is 92 years old.
One-Of-A-Kind Home $715,000 ⁞ ⁞ Alexandria VA 22314If you're considering an end unit townhouse like 1009 First Street, then this might a good place to start your education about buying real estate in the Alexandria, Virginia area.
The City of Alexandria Details
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 87 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,404 sqft. Above all, 1009 First Street has 1,404 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $509 . But, 1009 First Street is $509 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But even so, 607-601 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 607-601 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 1009 First Street is 50 years old.
$715,000 :: Alexandria VA 22314Should you make an offer buy 1009 First St? It's only possible to answer that question, if you know the answer to these questions. Are you dreaming about a premium end unit townhouse in Alexandria, Virginia? Can you afford $715,000? Is it actually worth $750,000 or $700,000? Do you need 2 full baths and 1 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $4,259 on this home purchase? If you have questions about this end unit townhouse, contact buyers agent Alan Clerinx. He can help you with any home listed for sale in Alexandria. Continue reading "1009 First St, Alexandria VA 22314 For Sale"
Recent Sales Of Properties at Westover in 22314What’s your home at Westover worth? Andrew Patton can help you find the market value of your real estate in 22314 for free. Are you mulling over the idea of selling your property at Westover? If so, it's wise to contemplate what residences not far from your home are asking and what has recently sold. Besides, sold properties can give a homeowner an idea what the seller's own townhouse will fetch. Get in touch with Andrew Patton to get a free and more accurate assessment of your townhouse's value. Andrew can also prepare a marketing plan to explain to you how he plans to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Did you know that in in the City of Alexandria at Westover:Continue reading "Andrew Patton Can Sell Your Townhouse In The City Of Alexandria At Westover Fast And For The Best Price"
Classic elegance and attention to detail make this a one-of-a-kind townhouse in Alexandria City. As you stand at the beautiful ashwood front door with the brass handle you know you are about to enter someplace special. Enter the main level and … [Read more]$875,000 ~ 2 BR ~ 1 BA ~ 0 HB ~ Alexandria Are you trying to find the right interior row/townhouse? Continue reading "One-Of-A-Kind $875,000 2-bedroom $875,000 Interior Row/Townhouse ~ 913 Second St Alexandria VA 22314"
If you enjoy the convenience of old Town you will love this Immaculate Bright 3 Level 3BR/ 2 BA townhouse. Tastefully renovated: Freshly painted inside/ out. New flooring**Ceramic tile in all baths**New kitchen cabinets with SS … [Read more]$749,900 // 3 BR // 2 BA // 0 HB // 1,120 SQFT // 1005 Bashford Ln Alexandria 22314 VA // Westover // Continue reading "1005 Bashford Ln Alexandria VA 22314 For Sale // $749,900"